Hello, i’m glad you’re here!
I’m John Stambaugh & this is my amazing wife Liz! I’ve been making films full time for 5 years now. I’ve traveled internationally and all across the U.S. & no matter where you are it would be an honor to document your wedding.
Here are a couple of fun facts about me:
- Jesus is the center of my life
- Liz and I have been married for 2 years & incredibly talented wedding photographer (you should book us both!!)
- I’m a passionate supporter of professional counseling
- I’m a big nerd, love reading and learning just about anything
- Chemex at home is my favorite coffee
- I love animated movies, especially Emperor’s New Groove
We currently live in Kansas City, USA while traveling all over the world for photo and video. Our big bucket list locations right now are: The Faroe Islands, Norway, Alaska, and the Scottish Highlands (tell me you’re eloping to one of them!).
Alright, that’s enough about me. I want to get to know you now, send me an email with my contact form!:)
UMC is my friends that are dedicated to making memorable, cinematic films with me in th. Each of us take joy in loving and serving others, especially when it comes to weddings. We love honest emotion and true moments. We don’t love staging and false memories. We like to call ourselves storytellers and it would be an honor to tell your story! Click HERE to tell us your story!
*United Media Collective is a licensed LLC with insurance coverage*